The pace is fast and ever changing at these trustee sales and we pride ourselves on paying close attention to details such as: Dropped Bids, Postponed Bids, Increased Bids, and Late Additions. As a Team Member you will have a competitive advantage over most of the people bidding on trustee sales
- The “Opening Bid” is the price the bank sets to start the bidding. This opening bid may drop. If the opening bid drops a few hours before it goes to auction, we will alert you via text or email. Having this resource at your finger tips is an invaluable tool for you, the investor.*
- If a sale is postponed to a later date, you will be able to keep track of it and prepare for it when it comes back around again.
- The opening bid may also be increased by the bank. If the opening bid is increased a few hours before it goes to auction, we will alert you via text or email. This allows you to determine if the increase still fits your investment model or if the increase is too substantial and eliminates that property from your bid list. This service will save you time, and time is money in this business.
- Many properties are listed with a zero opening bid. There are several trustees that wait until the bidding is about to begin to announce their opening bid. You can find some real diamonds due to the fact that these properties will never show up on a “HOT LIST” list. Most investors bypass these properties because they feel that chances are this property will not go to sale. Having immediate access to this information as it becomes available can be a great advantage over others.**Knowledge is power!
* We recommend that you verify all information regarding this property such as: its condition, title status, etc. before you attempt to bid on a drop bid property
**We recommend that you verify all information regarding this property such as: its condition, title status, etc. before you attempt to bid on a zero opening bid property.